FN Wheels ƒ(x) Pro – complete set of four wheels with color matched center caps
Please scroll to the bottom of this page for an important update regarding lead times, inventory information and wheels which are sold on Amazon or Ebay (which are not FN Wheels).
-PRICE INCLUDES A COMPLETE SET OF FOUR (4) WHEELS AND SHIPPING VIA FEDEX GROUND/HOME DELIVERY WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS 48 US STATES. ALL WHEELS ARE PACKAGED EXTREMELY WELL WITH FOAM, CORRUGATED FACE PROTECTORS, ADDITIONAL EDGE PROTECTORS, DOUBLE BOXED AND THEN SHIPPED FULLY INSURED WITH SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION. WE DO NOT CUT CORNERS ON SHIPPING. WE BELIEVE THAT HIGH QUALITY WHEELS SHOULD BE SHIPPED IN A HIGH QUALITY MANNER.
-Please contact us if you are outside of the contiguous 48 states or if you require a different shipping method.
***If you’d like to order by phone or if you have any trouble ordering from our website please call us at: (951)735-1100.***
-Sales tax is only applicable to California residents. Tax will be shown for all customers, but it will only be applied to California orders.
PCD (bolt pattern): 6×139.7mm (6×5.5″)
Load rating: 955KG (2,100lbs+)
Weight: 23.88lbs (approximate)
Certification: JWL-T, VIA, SAE J-2530, DOT approved
Toyota specifics: 106.2mm hub centric for Toyota hubs and machined to accept TRD OE cap PTR18-35092.
- All current FX Pro wheels and all FX Pro wheels produced after April 1, 2020 are manufactured to accept extended thread (ET) style, conical seat lug nuts (available separately here).
- Please contact us if you need a set of lug nuts for an older set of FX Pro wheels and/or if you’re not sure when your wheels were manufactured.
- Center cap included (plain/no logo and it will be color matched to the color of your wheel).
- If your Toyota has manual locking hubs or full floating axles with tall hubs (i.e. older Landcruisers, T100s, early 4Runners, early Pickups, early Tacomas, etc.) please call us prior to ordering so that we can discuss fitment.
- Dark Metallic Blue (High Gloss) – Currently out of stock. Please see below for more details.
- Matte Gunmetal – In-stock.
- High-Gloss Dark Gunmetal – In-stock.
- Matte (Satin) Black – In-stock.
- Matte Bronze – Currently out of stock. Please see below for more details.
Please contact us at [email protected] / (951)735-1100 to pre-order an out of stock set of wheels or to be notified once the wheels are back in stock. Thank you.
Update 05/16/2022 : Lead times, inventory, 16×8″, and Amazon/Ebay information
- 17×8″ +0mm 6×139.7 FX Pro wheels are in stock in dark metallic blue, matte black, and matte gunmetal.
- 17×8″ +0mm 6×139.7 FX Pro wheels in matte bronze are currently sold out. Our next production of matte bronze should be available by early June 2020. Please call us at (951)735-1100 or email [email protected] if you’d like to be added to our interest list or to pre-order a set.
- 17×8″ +0mm 6×139.7 FX Pro wheels in high gloss dark gunmetal are currently sold out as of 05/16/2022. Our next production of high gloss dark gunmetal should be available by early July 2020. Please call us at (951)735-1100 or email [email protected] if you’d like to be added to our interest list or to pre-order a set.
- 16×8″ +0mm offset 6×139.7 bolt pattern FX Pro wheels are in stock in matte black, matte bronze and matte gunmetal. The 16×8’s are not currently listed online, so please call us at (951)735-1100 for more details or to place an order.
Important information regarding wheels sold on Amazon, Ebay and elsewhere (Updated November 2021):
It has come to our attention that there are wheels under the moniker of “Factory Style,” “TRD Pro Style” or “TRD Sema Style” which are being sold on Amazon, Ebay and other outlets (including forums and local dealers). Some sellers have been misrepresenting these wheels as genuine FN Wheels. All wheels sold by FN Wheels exceed OEM standards for quality and strength, and our wheels far exceed the quality of the particular wheels being sold on Amazon, Ebay, etc. We have advised customers against purchasing these wheels from Amazon or Ebay, however some customers have purchased them anyway because the wheels are cheaper or because the customer was deceived into believing that they were purchasing genuine FN Wheels.
The load rating of these knock-off wheels is significantly lighter than the FN Wheels FX Pro wheels. The fit and finish of the knock-offs is also substandard. We have received many calls from irate customers who have broken “TRD Style” wheels that were purchased on Ebay. We have also received numerous calls from customers who are having problems with the center caps from these wheels or who are having problems with the paint/clear coat.
FN Wheels does not sell wheels on Amazon, Ebay or any outlet website. We sell our wheels directly to our valued customers, or we sell our wheels through a small network of retailers / installers who adhere to our same standards and ethics. While we would like to help every person who calls us, we apologize that we cannot provide support, warranty, or consultation service for wheels which are not genuine FN Wheels. As always, we will continue to provide unlimited and unparalleled support for all of our products to any customer or potential customer who contacts us.
Thank you for reading this important update.