17×8″ FN Wheels ƒ(x) Pro – complete set of four wheels with color matched center caps and shipping within the contiguous 48 states
Please scroll to the bottom of this page for an important update regarding lead times, inventory information and wheels which are sold on Amazon or Ebay (which are not FN Wheels).
PCD (bolt pattern): 6×139.7mm (6×5.5″)
Load rating: 955KG (2,100lbs+)
Weight: 23.88lbs (approximate)
Certification: JWL-T, VIA, SAE J-2530, DOT approved
Toyota specifics: 106.2mm hub centric for Toyota hubs, lug / stud openings drilled to accept extended thread (et) lug nuts, and the center cap is interchangeable with Toyota TRD OEM center cap PT280-35220-G0.
- All FX Pro wheels which are currently for sale and all FX Pro wheels produced after April 1, 2020 are manufactured to accept extended thread (ET) style, conical seat lug nuts (available separately here).
- Please contact us if you need a set of lug nuts for an older set of FX Pro wheels and/or if you’re not sure when your wheels were manufactured.
- Center cap included. The center cap is blank (no logo) and color matched to the color of your wheels.
- If your Toyota has manual locking hubs or full floating axles with tall hubs (i.e. older Landcruisers, T100s, early 4Runners, early Pickups, early Tacomas, etc.) please call us prior to ordering so that we can discuss fitment.
- Dark Metallic Blue (High Gloss) – Sold out. ETA Pending for dark metallic blue.
- High Gloss Dark Gunmetal – In-stock now. Limited quantities on hand. Please consider ordering now if you need a set sooner rather than later.
- Matte (Satin) Black – In-stock now. Limited quantities on hand. Please consider ordering now if you need a set sooner rather than later.
- Matte Bronze – In-stock.
- Matte Gunmetal – Single wheels only. Matte gunmetal will be marked out of stock online until late February / early March 2024. Please call us at (951)735-1100 or email us to back order a set or to inquire about singles.
-PRICE INCLUDES A COMPLETE SET OF FOUR (4) WHEELS AND SHIPPING VIA FEDEX GROUND/HOME DELIVERY WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS 48 US STATES. ALL WHEELS ARE PACKAGED EXTREMELY WELL WITH FOAM, CORRUGATED FACE PROTECTORS, ADDITIONAL EDGE PROTECTORS, DOUBLE BOXED AND THEN SHIPPED FULLY INSURED WITH SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION. WE DO NOT CUT CORNERS ON SHIPPING. WE BELIEVE THAT HIGH QUALITY WHEELS SHOULD BE SHIPPED IN A HIGH QUALITY MANNER.
-Please contact us prior to ordering if you require shipping outside of the contiguous 48 states, if you require a different shipping method (other than FedEx Ground/Home delivery), or if you’re looking for a single wheel, set of five wheels, etc. If you’d like to order by phone or if you have any trouble ordering from our website please contact us. We are always happy to help accommodate any requests, and we’re available to help by calling (951)735-1100 or emailing [email protected].
Update 01/23/2024 : Lead times, inventory, 16×8″ FX Pros, and Amazon/Ebay information
- 17×8″ +0mm 6×139.7 FX Pro wheels are good in stock in matte bronze. High gloss dark gunmetal and matte black are also back in-stock as of January 2024, but we have limited stock on hand after fulfilling all back orders. Matte gunmetal is currently sold out (except for a few single wheels) until late February / early March 2024. Please contact us by phone or email if you’re interested in ordering matte gunmetal.
Important information regarding wheels sold on Amazon, Ebay and elsewhere (Updated September 2023):
It has come to our attention that there are wheels under the moniker of “Factory Style,” “TRD Pro Style,” “TRD replica” or “TRD Sema Style” which are being sold on Amazon, Ebay and other outlets (including forums, social media websites and local dealers). Some sellers have been misrepresenting these wheels as genuine FN Wheels. Our intention was never to produce a “cheap knock off” of the TRD wheel. From day one our mindset was that we need to improve on the OEM TRD wheel in every way possible. As of September 2023, the FN Wheels FX Pro has a solid record of quality and durability dating back to the initial release in late 2014. All wheels sold by FN Wheels exceed OEM standards for quality and strength, and our wheels far exceed the quality of the particular wheels being sold on Amazon, Ebay, etc.
We have advised our customers against purchasing the replica wheels via Amazon, Ebay, etc, however some customers have purchased them anyway because the wheels are cheaper or because the customer was deceived into believing that they were purchasing genuine FN Wheels (or even genuine TRD wheels). Objectively, there are some positive reviews of these wheels, but keep in mind that most, if not all, of these reviews are posted early before problems have time to manifest. Despite what the sellers might state, the load rating of these knock-off wheels is significantly lighter than the load rating of the FN Wheels FX Pro wheels. The fit and finish of the knock-offs is also substandard. We have received many calls from irritated customers who have broken “TRD Style” wheels that were purchased on Ebay or elsewhere. We have also received numerous calls from customers who are having problems with the center caps from these wheels and/or who are having problems with the paint/clear coat. Last but not least, we’ve heard from customers who purchased the knock off wheels and have received damaged wheels due to inadequate/insufficient packaging or who never received their wheels because the shipper didn’t properly insure the packages with signature confirmation.
FN Wheels does not sell wheels on Amazon, Ebay, Craig’s list or any outlet website. We sell our wheels directly to our valued customers, or we sell our wheels through a small network of retailers / installers who adhere to our same standards and ethics. We perform a rigorous quality control inspection on every wheel. We package every wheel securely, insure every shipment, and require signature confirmation on every wheel so that no customer has to deal with lost or stolen packages. While we would like to help every person who calls us, we apologize that we cannot provide support, warranty, or consultation service for wheels which are not genuine FN Wheels. As always, we will continue to provide unlimited and unparalleled support for all of our products to any customer or potential customer who contacts us.
Thank you for reading this important update.